I provide research, writing and content creation to my clients that adds value to their business or organisation.
With solid research skills gained from a Master’s degree at the University of the Witwatersrand I provide qualitative research in the following areas:
- Customer surveys
- Employee surveys
- Focus groups
- State of the industry reports
Writing and Content Creation
As a trained journalist I bring my writing skills, analysis of the scenario, curiosity and creativity, attention-to-detail and fact-checking to:
- Requests for proposals
- Funding proposals
- Thought leadership articles
- Blog posts
During my time as a student at the Wits Journalism Department I was taught by:
- author of “Stones Against the Mirror” which won the Sunday Times Alan Paton award, struggle veteran, and former director of the Institute for the Advancement of Journalism, the late, Hugh Lewin (whose favourite question was “what is the story?”)
- seasoned journalist and academic Dr Lesley Cowling.
- creative writer and author of three books, Dr Joanne Richards.